Connor Baxter - The world’s winningest paddler on training, technique, competitive nature and downwind mastery
Chase talks with the most successful SUP racer in history, Connor Baxter. Topics include:
- How Connor stays motivated after nearly 10 years at the top of the sport.
- What his typical training week looks like.
- Competition and his rivalry with Kai Lenny.
- Balancing his passion for surfing with SUP racing.
- Downwind paddling and how he has mastered 'riding the bumps.'
- And much more!
Pictures and video of Connor's carreer, his 'fight' with Kai Lenny and more are avaialble at bluezonesup.com/podcast.
The Paddle Woo Podcast is brought to you by:
Blue Zone SUP - Paddle surfing coaching retreats in Nosara, Costa Rica.
Portal Surf Designs - Pushing the limits in paddle surf and surfboard design.